- Board & Card Games 9k 9k 44 gold badges3838 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.4k 5.4k 77 gold badges2626 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Puzzling 653 653 1010 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Mathematics 266 266 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 255 255 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 239 Should switch statements always contain a default clause?
- 117 How can I add a help method to a shell script?
- 71 How to write Unix end of line characters in Windows using Python
- 40 Is pawn promotion to rook or bishop something that is seen in play?
- 29 What is a good opening in Blokus?
- 29 Who are Mike, Esther, and Sheila?
- 26 What are good standard strategies for Carcassonne ?
- View more network posts →