Tech professional working with nonworking tech. Not a lawyer.
Assumed human until proven otherwise.
"No, the whole premise is silly and it's very badly written. I'm the senior officer here and I haven't had a funny line yet. So I'm stopping it."
Earth, or somewhere similar
Member for 4 years, 10 months
8 profile views
Last seen Jul 22 at 16:51
- Role-playing Games 28.9k 28.9k 88 gold badges8080 silver badges150150 bronze badges
- Puzzling 6.8k 6.8k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- The Workplace 4.8k 4.8k 44 gold badges1919 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 351 351 11 gold badge44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 276 276 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 342 How to gently enforce "nohello" to a coworker?
- 293 My previous employer has asked me to fix a bug in code that I wrote for them
- 163 New coworker has strange workplace requirements - how should I deal with them?
- 131 Can a raging barbarian carry live rabbits to kill them, in order to keep his rage going?
- 84 How do I deal with players who make friends with goblins?
- 80 Can Alter Self be used to enter an enemy's body and destroy it from the inside?
- 73 A player made a 4th-level character for our new game and didn't tell me. Now what?
- View more network posts →