- Physics 10.1k 10.1k 2020 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.1k 1.1k 1111 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Mathematica 809 809 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Mathematics 563 563 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 336 336 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 59 How does this C for-loop print text-art pyramids?
- 42 What happens to the resistance of a wire if it is heated up?
- 35 Compute the area of intersection between a circle and a triangle?
- 19 Samsung Magician on Ubuntu 14.04
- 18 What does the colon in the statement $T:t\to−t$ mean?
- 15 Does a tire need to slip to generate force?
- 13 Tension in an Atwoods machine conceptual?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.