oops, I'm inactive.
Languages I've created, in reverse order of how much I hate them:
- Cubically (docs, community, tag, chatroom, online interpreter)
- Triangular (online interpreter, wiki)
- Implicit (online interpreter)
- shortC (online interpreter)
- Bitwise (online interpreter, wiki)
- Forked (online interpreter, wiki)
- MachineCode (online interpreter)
- rk-lang (online interpreter)
- Decimal (online interpreter, wiki) (ಠ_ಠ)
- Memescript (wiki) (ಠ_ಠ_ಠ_ಠ)
Some interesting stuff I've written:
Some of my best answers:
Some of my best challenges:
Some of my stats:
If you want to contact me, shoot me an email.
- Code Golf 8.8k 8.8k 22 gold badges5252 silver badges9797 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.5k 4.5k 55 gold badges3131 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Parenting 378 378 11 gold badge33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Super User 224 224 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 155 155 11 silver badge1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 606 GitHub satanically messing with Markdown - changes 666 to DCLXVI
- 204 Output with the same length as the code
- 66 Make an alphabet searchlight!
- 59 Shortest Error Message
- 57 Display the Hacker Logo
- 55 What are the legal, emotional, and/or behavioral repercussions of confiscating money as a punishment?
- 51 Determine your language's version
- View more network posts →