- Chemistry 1.2k 1.2k 44 gold badges2020 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Physics 702 702 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Mathematics 202 202 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Biology 185 185 11 gold badge22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 159 159 88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 58 Given that ice is less dense than water, why doesn't it sit completely atop water (rather than slightly submerged)?
- 16 How are beats formed when frequencies combine?
- 14 Find the number of $X$ from start to end
- 13 Why doesn't a ball thrown horizontally have a greater speed upon hitting the ground than one thrown vertically if they are thrown with same speed?
- 13 Won't the net effect of a catalyst be zero if it creates a new path with lower activation energy?
- 12 Is the equation pH + pOH = 14 valid at different temperatures?
- 12 Why are they called ‘dispersion forces’ if they are an attractice force?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Dec 29 '16