- Chemistry 2.4k 2.4k 44 gold badges2222 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Physics 1.3k 1.3k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Mathematics 307 307 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Biology 275 275 11 gold badge33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 209 209 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 58 Given that ice is less dense than water, why doesn't it sit completely atop water (rather than slightly submerged)?
- 16 How are beats formed when frequencies combine?
- 15 Find the number of $X$ from start to end
- 13 Why doesn't a ball thrown horizontally have a greater speed upon hitting the ground than one thrown vertically if they are thrown with same speed?
- 13 Won't the net effect of a catalyst be zero if it creates a new path with lower activation energy?
- 12 Why are they called ‘dispersion forces’ if they are an attractice force?
- 12 Is the equation pH + pOH = 14 valid at different temperatures?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Dec 29 '16