Due to intellectual and ethical differences with the platform, I'm joining others in leaving. I was never a huge contributor, so I won't be particularly missed. This said, I always used to come to the site for all of my questions and heavily advertise it to students and colleagues. Unfortunately, no more... Hopefully see you elsewhere on the interwebs!
Details (these and more):
Member for 3 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 12 '17 at 5:09
Top network posts
- 12 What is the relation between measures, constructs and concepts?
- 6 How can items from a general self-esteem/efficacy measure be changed to measure context specific self-esteem/efficacy?
- 6 Do distractors create false learning in multiple choice questions?
- 6 What is the prevalence of lifelong, early onset, chronic depression?
- 6 Within psychiatry, how is homosexuality discussed or classified?
- 6 Active Learning vs. Engaged Learning
- 5 Is an avoidance of incest/inbreeding learned or instinctive?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 12 '17