Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 108 Does Python optimize away a variable that's only used as a return value?
- 99 C++ warning: division of double by zero
- 44 What is the purpose of "int mask = ~0;"?
- 20 Why does function overloading generate an ambiguous error in C++?
- 18 Behaviour of arr[i] = i++ and i = i + 1 statements in C and C++
- 18 Difference between #pragma and _Pragma() in C
- 18 Behaviour of negative zero (-0.0) in comparison with positive zero (+0.0)
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any bronze badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.