Allrounder, went from COBOL to Lansa to .Net in the last 13 years. If anything, I'm a developer who doesn't want to miss his coding - ever. With DB-management as a hobby on the side :P
Member for 4 years, 9 months
1 profile view
Last seen Apr 29 '18 at 16:11
- English Language & Usage 34.1k 34.1k 77 gold badges9292 silver badges124124 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 24.7k 24.7k 11 gold badge5151 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.9k 3.9k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Politics 1.7k 1.7k 77 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Puzzling 821 821 77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 166 What’s a “handegg”?
- 89 What is the opposite of Optimal?
- 88 Why are Weapon Restriction Laws considered Liberal?
- 86 What does the term "a free concert in the mud" mean in this sentence?
- 67 Are there rules to determine whether a musician's title will end with “-er” or “-ist”?
- 66 What term means "all of the words one knows"?
- 65 One of us is wrong, aren't we?
- View more network posts →