my real name is
Hans Henrik Bergan, common online nicknames include
phone: +47 95793260
- the only way to guarantee a response, is to email me, then send an SMS to that number and tell me to check for an email from you. (calls will not be answered)
Member for 2 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 30 '18 at 16:21
- Stack Overflow 13.8k 13.8k 33 gold badges2525 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Information Security 545 545 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Super User 492 492 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- The Workplace 253 253 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 239 239 11 silver badge1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 46 Catching multiple exception types in one catch block
- 29 Why did C++11 make std::string::data() add a null terminating character?
- 21 php login curl code not working as expected
- 19 Which ping implementation is Cygwin using?
- 15 How can I capture the result of var_dump to a string?
- 14 Php, is there a way to turn all notices/warnings into an exception?
- 11 how to react when client explains "it will be used for illegal activities"?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Aug 30 '18