- The Workplace 6.3k 6.3k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Puzzling 6.3k 6.3k 44 gold badges3333 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- Travel 6.3k 6.3k 2525 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 6.1k 6.1k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Skeptics 4.5k 4.5k 55 gold badges2323 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 253 Can I talk to my rubber duck at work?
- 145 Are there 96 million workers in the US who want a job and can't get one?
- 135 Am I ethically obligated to go into work on an off day if the reason is sudden?
- 125 What does 'TL;DR' mean and how is it used?
- 84 Was President Trump's inauguration "the first time ... that floor coverings have been used to protect the grass on the Mall"?
- 78 Did more people use the DC Metro transit system on the day of Trump's inauguration than on the day of Obama's second inauguration (in 2013)?
- 76 What characteristics of a ciphertext can be indicators of a particular cipher?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (33)
18 Puzzle Of The Year 2015! Jan 3 '16
17 Best puzzles of 2014? Jan 2 '15
15 What should we do about “riddles” that are pure trivia? Jul 31 '16
14 So what's our actual stance on riddles? Nov 20 '14
14 Best puzzles of 2015 Q1? Apr 14 '15
12 Unintentional misuse of a sock puppet account Oct 25 '15
12 Is it ok to post simple puzzles? May 15 '15
10 British or American May 24 '15