Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 5 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 4 '16 at 10:59
- Software Engineering 96.8k 96.8k 3737 gold badges263263 silver badges281281 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 12.4k 12.4k 33 gold badges3333 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- German Language 11.3k 11.3k 2121 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 5.1k 5.1k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 266 Why are the sizes of programs so large?
- 260 Is it possible to rewrite every line of an open source project in a slightly different way, and use it in a closed source project?
- 223 Why use trailing newlines instead of leading with printf?
- 204 Should we design our code from the beginning to enable unit testing?
- 200 Client-side coding: How to prevent malicious use?
- 189 Should I follow the normal path or fail early?
- 187 How can we protest a deadline that is too short?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Mar 18 '15