Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 5 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 4 '16 at 10:59
- Software Engineering 95k 95k 3636 gold badges262262 silver badges279279 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 12.2k 12.2k 33 gold badges3232 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- German Language 11k 11k 1919 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 4.5k 4.5k 1212 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 266 Why are the sizes of programs so large?
- 260 Is it possible to rewrite every line of an open source project in a slightly different way, and use it in a closed source project?
- 222 Why use trailing newlines instead of leading with printf?
- 204 Should we design our code from the beginning to enable unit testing?
- 200 Client-side coding: How to prevent malicious use?
- 189 Should I follow the normal path or fail early?
- 186 How can we protest a deadline that is too short?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Mar 18 '15