Through its conduct over the last several years, the Stack Overflow company has demonstrated itself to be undeserving of the knowledge and time I've contributed here.
Their attitude towards the people who have made this site the resource that it is has progressed from disregard, through contempt, and now to outright attack. The behavior is inexcusable.
I don't intend to participate any more unless something dramatic changes and I can trust again in the company's good stewardship of the writings that I've already licensed to it.
At this time, if I had the ability to revoke the license that I've granted Stack Overflow to my work, I would.
I will also note here that I do not agree or consent to the attempted unilateral relicensing of my work.
Member for 5 years, 4 months
65 profile views
Last seen Mar 18 '18 at 20:21
- Stack Overflow 60.7k 60.7k 1212 gold badges138138 silver badges178178 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 22.7k 22.7k 1010 gold badges6868 silver badges129129 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 3.1k 3.1k 1818 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 1.4k 1.4k 55 gold badges1717 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Puzzling 1.1k 1.1k 1010 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 156 How to only show errors in the issue navigator?
- 156 What is the BOOL *stop argument for enumerateObjectsUsingBlock: used for?
- 94 The MIT License – Clarity on Using Code on Stack Overflow and Stack Exchange
- 79 Knowing the complete changed string in textField:shouldChangeCharactersInRange:replacementString:
- 77 Interface type cannot be statically allocated?
- 73 iPhone - Differences among time zone convenience methods
- 64 Objective-C header file not recognizing custom object as a type
- View more network posts →