Peter LeFanu Lumsdaine
Member for 6 years, 9 months
1 profile view
Last seen May 5 '20 at 1:25
- English Language & Usage 19.3k 19.3k 33 gold badges4747 silver badges9797 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 13.2k 13.2k 11 gold badge4848 silver badges8787 bronze badges
- Academia 8.1k 8.1k 33 gold badges2727 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Mathematics 7.7k 7.7k 55 gold badges2323 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 3.9k 3.9k 33 gold badges2727 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 378 Pedagogy: How to cure students of the "law of universal linearity"?
- 286 How do you explain to a 5th grader why division by zero is meaningless?
- 199 How do I ask for an espresso if there's a good chance they don't know how to make it?
- 123 Is it unethical to take a photograph of my question sheets from a sit-down exam I've just finished if I am not allowed to take them home?
- 109 How to deal with a professor who grades assignments and exams incorrectly
- 73 What does "Et In Arcadia, Ego" refer to?
- 66 When Frodo offers her the ring, is Galadriel really tempted, or just making a point?
- View more network posts →