Update: 29 June 2020
Currently I've spent 3150 rep on bounties on Puzzling SE
Engineering student at IIT Delhi with interests too numerous to count
Last updated: 9 April 2016, after 3 Nov 2015
A few things to know about me:
I'm a school student.
I sometimes write posts in a massive hurry, and often make careless mistakes.
I have two objectives on this site:
- Learn more interesting things.
- Earn as much rep as possible. I guess this objective has faded with time.
I love this site (SE).
I'm waiting for the day this site makes a popular site worldwide, just like Wikipedia. I'm also waiting for the day 'Puzzling' becomes a full-fledged site (It's currently in Beta). It seems that this will happen soon!
I offer bounties quite often. As of today, I have 2370 rep in my account and 1750 rep in offered bounties on Puzzling SE.
What I am known for:
Simple questions which have no solution till date:
Check out the list at http://meta.puzzling.stackexchange.com/questions/4399/list-of-bounties-with-no-deadlines It is updated and more reliable.
Some things I would like: (Please ignore.)
Total rep = Earned rep, not Total rep = Earned rep - Spent rep. Spent rep should be accounted separately so that the bounties you put equal the rep you have earned. For example, if you have earned 2000 and spent 400, your total rep is still 2000 and your leftover spending rep is 1600.
I'd like the process of creating a new site (Private and Public Beta) to be a bit faster. I can't understand one good reason why Puzzling SE should be called a 'beta' site. Does 'beta' mean there is something missing?
3. I would like the question ban on me on Meta SE to be removed. I know SE doesn't handle such requests manually, but I do believe I deserve another chance, after all, it's been over a year. Moreover, I have asked more good questions than bad on the site-specific metas.
Member for 6 years, 3 months
102 profile views
Last seen Apr 25 '20 at 10:07
- Puzzling 6.6k 6.6k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges9494 bronze badges
- Code Golf 3.3k 3.3k 1515 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 955 955 99 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Information Security 935 935 11 gold badge66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 82 How does Google's "No Captcha reCaptcha" work?
- 53 Tasteless and other bugs
- 40 Output the qwerty keyboard
- 37 Sudoku net that is always solvable
- 36 Variant of lion and 100 zebras
- 34 Difference between live and neutral wires
- 32 Longest word using a single row of the qwerty keyboard
- View more network posts →