- Writing 958 958 11 silver badge2020 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 643 643 22 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 583 583 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Biology 393 393 11 gold badge44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 363 363 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 48 Why are X and Y commonly used as mathematical placeholders?
- 40 Noun for things that annoy you?
- 28 Do oysters feel pain?
- 23 Is it ok to reference something modern to give the reader a better idea of what something looks like if the book is set in the Middle Ages?
- 13 What does it mean to overmix?
- 9 Should a table of contents be followed by a pagebreak
- 7 What is the appearance of expired brown sugar?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
May 31 '18