Research Fellow on Positron Emission Tomography reconstruction. Mostly have done a lot of X-ray tomography (Check out TIGRE toolbox, created in collaboration with CERN!) now moving to positrons.
"Matlab can even make your dinner, if you know how to use it"
My email/facebook/linkedin are not the correct places to contact me about anything related to Stackoverflow.
Member for 2 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 31 '18 at 15:16
- Stack Overflow 30.5k 30.5k 1010 gold badges6363 silver badges9999 bronze badges
- Academia 4.2k 4.2k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.5k 1.5k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Mathematics 503 503 44 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 103 How to prove that a paper published with a particular English transliteration of my Russian name is mine?
- 89 Fitting largest circle in free area in image with distributed particle
- 51 How to correctly use cv::triangulatePoints()
- 41 Compiler gives hundreds of "invalid character" suddenly
- 38 Big forward slash in math
- 36 Prof's neurological health is declining rapidly. What can I (TA) do?
- 34 How to correctly use cv::triangulatePoints()
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 22 '18