Christian, Husband, Father, and kid at heart. Married since 1997, father of 4 awesome kids, and now a grandfather!
DBA by Profession, but I love all things computing. Former competitive gamer, playing mostly first person shooters. Due to time constraints and priorities I limit my gaming to casual games and lots and lots of board and card games.
Magic the Gathering is my latest addi(c)tion.
"Stick and Stones may break your bones, but words do permanent damage."
Lees Summit, MO
Member for 4 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 22 '16 at 16:40
- Worldbuilding 2.9k 2.9k 1111 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 1.3k 1.3k 88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- The Workplace 728 728 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 638 638 66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Puzzling 398 398 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 56 How do I protect my shop from teleporters?
- 32 What would be the most effective melee weapon against heavily armored opponent?
- 31 "Leveling up" as a cultural/societal function?
- 22 How do I ensure fair performance ratings in the stack ranking system?
- 20 How to survive for a day if everyone is trying to kill you
- 18 Sealing a wound: ice or fire?
- 15 Restoring a SQL Server 2012 database in high availability
- View more network posts →