Top network posts
- 40 Why does c = ++(a+b) give compilation error?
- 25 Why do string literals (char*) in C++ have to be constants?
- 5 Strange memory corruption in C
- 5 Can I get vim to treat a .hive file the same way it treats a .sql one?
- 5 How do you use printf to format pointer values as 0x0000...?
- 5 How does the C compiler (clang) enforce const?
- 5 Do types that begin with double underscore mean emulated type?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.