Programmer, puzzle partisan, parent, pedant, posting platitudes pell-mell, parturitating perplexing puzzles, probing provoking problems, performing proofreading perforce.
Pronouns: Generally he/him, but I'm not offended by anything else.
Member for 6 years, 5 months
196 profile views
Last seen 2 days ago
- Puzzling♦ 23.5k 23.5k 66 gold badges8181 silver badges145145 bronze badges
- Parenting 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 985 985 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 509 509 77 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 494 494 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 130 Hearken, now, and listen close!
- 106 If my 4-year-old asks me "why", what kind of "why" does he mean?
- 68 I use many languages, but speak only one. What am I?
- 67 A Riddle Within a Riddle
- 66 Unsolved Mysteries: Kryptos
- 64 You've Probably Seen Me Naked
- 41 Unusual letter combinations
- View more network posts →