Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Stack Overflow 9.6k 9.6k 1818 gold badges6161 silver badges129129 bronze badges
- Puzzling 1.6k 1.6k 1212 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Academia 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 1k 1k 66 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Politics 997 997 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 132 Why is a simple loop optimized when the limit is 959 but not 960?
- 76 Longest equally-spaced subsequence
- 42 Compute the maximum number of runs possible for a given length string
- 33 Coin weighing with a single weighing device
- 33 Why don't universities reveal the extra time they give to students with disabilities when taking exams?
- 29 How to write portable simd code for complex multiplicative reduction
- 27 An algorithm to detect permutations of Hankel matrices
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.