As of 2019, I am a high school student programmer who loves all things technology and electronics. My primary languages are Python and C++, although I know various others as well. My interests are programming (of course), contributing to Open Source, and tinkering with electronics (Arduino).
NJ, United States
Member for 1 year, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 30 '18 at 16:05
- Stack Overflow 8.8k 8.8k 44 gold badges3030 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Code Review 1.1k 1.1k 33 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Open Source 237 237 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Puzzling 229 229 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Mathematics 227 227 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 46 What's the point of deleting default class constructor?
- 22 CMake Project Template for a General Cross Platform C++14 Project
- 14 Specifying default parameter when calling C++ function
- 13 C++ copy constructor using pointers
- 13 static const std::vector<char> initialization without heap?
- 10 Solution to Project Euler Problem #37 in C++: Truncatable Primes
- 9 What is the difference between the two ways we declared a struct?
- View more network posts →