I'm a postdoc of mathematics at the University of Jyväskylä, Finland. My research is focused on inverse problems, and the main tools are differential geometry, functional analysis and PDEs. One of my long time hobbies is Latin language. See my homepage for more information.
Member for 1 year, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 9 at 19:43
- Latin Language♦ 74.8k 74.8k 1313 gold badges8080 silver badges331331 bronze badges
- Mathematics 23k 23k 99 gold badges4444 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 6.9k 6.9k 55 gold badges2828 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4.3k 4.3k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 121 Updating the Hot Network Questions List - now with a bit more network and a little less "hotness"!
- 107 What is the smallest unknown natural number?
- 79 New top bar is coming to the Stack Exchange network
- 73 Notation: Vector contains an element equal to 0
- 69 What is Google Translate good for?
- 64 New top bar is live
- 54 Why did no student correctly find a pair of $2\times 2$ matrices with the same determinant and trace that are not similar?
- View more network posts →