Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 4 years, 7 months
1 profile view
Last seen Oct 1 '17 at 22:14
Top network posts
- 112 '\0' evaluates false, "\0" evaluates true
- 111 How to explain buffer overflow to a layman
- 108 Should functions that take functions as parameters, also take parameters to those functions as parameters?
- 83 Why does the following script delete itself?
- 69 What makes Let's Encrypt secure?
- 65 Why not call nullptr NULL?
- 55 To compare UUID, can I use == or have to use UUID.equals(UUID)?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.