Top network posts
- 28 How is XOR used for encryption?
- 14 Is a die implemented in a physics engine truly random?
- 10 What makes an algorithm "fast in software" vs. "fast in hardware"?
- 10 Reusing message in One Time Pad
- 9 what is the current actual budget - as of 2015 - needed to build a DES breaker machine?
- 9 What is the difference between chosen-plaintext attack and adaptive-chosen-plaintext attack?
- 8 Why does the DES crypto algorithm NOT use 2 rounds?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.