Code wizard. Engineer.
"An engineer is somebody that solves problems using technology by really understanding both the problem and the technology"
"An engineer is somebody is someone who solves a problem you didn't know you had in a way you don't understand :)”
Big believer in SOLID, DRY and general engineering principles. Like the Dutch tend to say: "Meten is Weten"!
See for my professional profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/audenaerde
Member for 6 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 22 '20 at 20:45
- Stack Overflow 17k 17k 88 gold badges6868 silver badges108108 bronze badges
- Code Review 3.2k 3.2k 1111 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges99 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Lifehacks 828 828 77 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 665 665 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 192 Is it possible to set the equivalent of a src attribute of an img tag in CSS?
- 123 How to establish ssh key pair when "Host key verification failed"
- 107 Fastest way to meet, without communication, on a sphere?
- 93 Get source JARs from Maven repository
- 82 Java 8, Streams to find the duplicate elements
- 56 What does 'PT' prefix stand for in Duration?
- 55 PostgreSQL syntax check without running the query
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Nov 11 '14