“How well we communicate is determined not by how well we say things, but how well we are understood.” –Andrew Grove
Top network posts
- 22 What is missing from this sequence of words?
- 15 Typesetting: Meaning and use of dashes in publication from 1751
- 15 How to efficiently draw bent or curved lines or arrows with Photoshop?
- 15 How to politely accept colleagues' critiques without implementing any/all of it?
- 14 Photoshop CC: text stuck in all caps
- 14 Zeebus Puzzle #10
- 13 Now...where was I?
- View more network posts →