- English Language & Usage 9.6k 9.6k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- French Language 6.3k 6.3k 22 gold badges88 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 166 166 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Puzzling 146 146 44 bronze badges
- Linguistics 121 121 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 42 English equivalent of Polish saying "A yokel can leave a village, but village will never leave yokel"
- 40 What is a less offensive term for "Christian mythology" that still implies it's non-empirical?
- 24 What's the Appropriate Word to Say You're 'Dazzled' by a Nice Smell?
- 24 Famous phrase for something which is forbidden or impossible, but can be done if desired enough
- 21 Is there a word that means cheating but legitimate?
- 21 English proverb for "They danced, but didn't take a bow", as for failing good work on a final step
- 19 What's an expression for a cunningly-fake friend?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jul 19 '18