BY DAY: Mild Mannered High School Student, eagerly learning to code in hopes of a bright future in saving the world from the impending Robot Revolution.
BY NIGHT: Probably Sleeping. If not, pwning noobs in Minesweeper.
FOR FUN: Competitive Social Awkwardness, Typing on a Mechanical Keyboard in a dark/dimly lit room, making bad jokes, and dreaming about being athletic.
"That’s what’s cool about working with computers. They don’t argue, they remember everything, and they don’t drink all your beer." (Paul Leary)
Massachusetts, United States
Member for 2 years, 7 months
12 profile views
Last seen Jul 24 '19 at 18:32
Top network posts
- 53 Should I call out a toxic manager by name on Glassdoor?
- 28 How to get my wife to accept bisexuality before our daughter comes out of the closet?
- 26 In the olden days, I was feared, for my name meant certain death
- 23 Dear ___________, this one's for you
- 22 What am I? (My first original riddle)
- 20 I exist in the middle of the seven
- 19 A small problem
- View more network posts →