BY DAY: Mild Mannered High School Student, eagerly learning to code in hopes of a bright future in saving the world from the impending Robot Revolution.
BY NIGHT: Probably Sleeping. If not, pwning noobs in Minesweeper.
FOR FUN: Competitive Social Awkwardness, Typing on a Mechanical Keyboard in a dark/dimly lit room, making bad jokes, and dreaming about being athletic.
"That’s what’s cool about working with computers. They don’t argue, they remember everything, and they don’t drink all your beer." (Paul Leary)
Massachusetts, United States
Member for 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 17 '18 at 16:59
Top network posts
- 52 Should I call out a toxic manager by name on Glassdoor?
- 27 How to get my wife to accept bisexuality before our daughter comes out of the closet?
- 26 In the olden days, I was feared, for my name meant certain death
- 21 What am I? (My first original riddle)
- 19 A small problem
- 18 I exist in the middle of the seven
- 14 An ode to Puzzling
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Aug 8 '18