Recent events have lead me to believe that this is not a place of trust for me anymore. I have been offended, stereotyped and despised. I feel that this community is not in a mental state to carry on the spirit and love for puzzling we built some years ago. Never before have I seen riddlers being openly disencouraged to persue their art. The self-righteousness and double standards of some people hurt my soul. Overall quality is saddening. The magic is gone. Over the short amount of time I've spent here lately all my joy and love for puzzling have been devastated. I hope I can turn my energy into something else. Goodbye puzzling.
I might be popping in every now and then to check messages but consider me gone for good.
“Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable“
Member for 6 years, 5 months
187 profile views
Last seen Dec 28 '20 at 9:18
- Puzzling 3k 3k 11 gold badge2727 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- German Language 696 696 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 400 400 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 276 276 11 gold badge33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 159 159 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 106 The brain-curdling eldritch horrors and the third dimension
- 49 Are you clever enough?
- 38 Sometimes force is the solution [RTFM]
- 36 Red Herring Bonkers In The Red Herring Bunkers
- 32 You will have to pray!
- 28 Stonehenge - the true purpose
- 27 Red herring (Title must be at least 15 characters.)
- View more network posts →