I'm just another average millennial, with a 🔥 passion for all things code.
Professionally, I'm a mid-to-senior level C# developer with an official title of simply
Software Developer. Personally, I'm, uh, awkward? I try to avoid human beings as much as possible, but I have no issues being social in a professional setting. As far as Stack Exchange sites go, I like helping others, so I'm online every few days.
A Typical Millennial
I was born in 1991, I care what people think, and hate upsetting others. My favorite emotes to use are: 😁, 🙋♀️, 🤦♀️, 👩🔧, 🦄, 🦥, 🌸, 🌊, and 🔥; also, if you're a fan of throwbacks, my favorite emoticon is: O_o.
My hobbies include distance running, guitar (playing and construction), sleeping, and day trading.
My goal in life is to learn and experience as much as possible, within reason of course. This is because my mind is an enigma and I never know what I'll want to learn next, nor do I concern myself with trying to figure it out.
These are my favorite songs right now, but it really varies from day-to-day.
Feel free to expand any of them and scan them with Spotify to listen to them.
Member for 2 years, 4 months
8 profile views
Last seen Sep 13 '19 at 12:51
- Puzzling 7.5k 7.5k 99 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.2k 2.2k 66 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 735 735 11 gold badge44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Code Review 458 458 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 397 397 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile