"Are we all nerds?" "Yes." - @bobble and @merrybot
Pronouns: Whatever you please, but I prefer they/them.
I'm Sciborg, but you can call me Mick! I am a full-time software and app developer (Java/C++) in Michigan, part-time writer of published fantasy and science fiction short stories under a pen name, LGBTQ+ community member, and hobbyist game developer. I love Lord of the Rings, Pathfinder, sci-fi and Dungeons & Dragons. I also love making puzzles! My favorite site here is Puzzling.
Check out my occasional blog, Scybits.
- Discord: MickTheJackdaw#1462
- Business Email: email@example.com
Since you're here, why not donate to the Trevor Project to help save the lives of LGBTQ+ youth?
Member for 2 years, 2 months
9 profile views
Last seen 2 hours ago
- Writing 5.9k 5.9k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Puzzling 2.6k 2.6k 66 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Arqade 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Game Development 321 321 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 290 290 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 57 As a young author, how do you make people listen?
- 50 Should I end my book on a major cliffhanger?
- 39 Everyone has a book in them, but in most cases that’s where it should stay. Does that apply to me?
- 37 How can I keep playing online-only Flash games after the Flash shutdown in 2020?
- 37 Doubt on the trope "power trio": what are their psychological basis?
- 33 Should my main character make a ginormous mistake?
- 24 Is there a phrase that means "a character suddenly gets a lot of development right before they die"?
- View more network posts →