Come to the Riddler's Den!
Love classical "what am I?" riddles? Visit http://riddled.azurewebsites.net to enjoy all the fun of stylised riddle solving!
One riddle published each Friday along with the solution to the last. Currently undergoing maintenance, but all existing published riddles and their solutions still available. You can check your solution on the site, as well as email us with your own riddles or to request personalised riddles from us.
Help to build Literature SE!
Want to engage in Q&A about books, plays, poems, ... ? Come and join Literature SE!
Student of mathematics, reader of fantasy novels, writer and solver of riddles.
Moderator of Science Fiction and Fantasy Stack Exchange. If you're a fan or even just an occasional consumer of fantasy or science fiction, why not pop over to browse our site? There are usually some nice people around in the site chatroom, if you fancy an informal chat rather than jumping straight into hard Q&A.
Active user of Puzzling Stack Exchange. This is an SE site unlike any other, where 'questions' are usually puzzles (created and posted by someone who knows the solution, as a challenge to the community) and 'answers' are solutions. Many of them are incredible works of art created by extraordinary minds, awe-inspiring to read even if you have no clue how to solve them. (If you're a traditionalist, you can also ask real questions about puzzling instead.)
Active user of Literature Stack Exchange. If you enjoy reading - novels, short stories, plays, poetry, comic books, or anything else - do come on over! You can help us to solve some unanswered questions, or post your own questions to get answers to the things you'd always wondered.
I do what I can to be a class act,
Though I fear that detractors shall ever detract.
I pay them no heed; they're not worth my time
(except to disparage them briefly in rhyme).
I am Rand al'Thor, the Dragon Reborn, Lord of the Morning, the Car'a'carn, He Who Comes With The Dawn, the Coramoor, Shadowkiller, Prince of the Dawn, and True Defender of the Light:
- Science Fiction & Fantasy♦ 104.2k 104.2k 4848 gold badges503503 silver badges695695 bronze badges
- Puzzling 77k 77k 1616 gold badges252252 silver badges509509 bronze badges
- Literature 28.4k 28.4k 88 gold badges102102 silver badges231231 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 18.1k 18.1k 88 gold badges4040 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 6.5k 6.5k 33 gold badges3838 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1062 An Update to our Community and an Apology
- 185 Harry Potter: Why 7?
- 183 Why is JK Rowling considered 'bad at math'?
- 166 Let's hold language in comments to the same standard as posts
- 162 Does Katniss depict proper handling of a bow?
- 157 In-universe, is Aslan actually Jesus?
- 153 Firing mods and forced relicensing: is Stack Exchange still interested in cooperating with the community?
- View more network posts →