Top network posts
- 15 Discrete Peaceful Encampments: 9 queens on a chessboard
- 13 Color the cubes, then assemble them to form a larger cube
- 12 Four equal circles intersect: What is the area of the small shaded portion and its height
- 8 Which number goes in the square with the question mark?
- 7 Does $\triangle ABC$ exist such that $\triangle ABC \sim \triangle DEF$, with $D, E, F$ being the incentre, centroid, orthocentre of $\triangle ABC$?
- 7 Labelling a Snow Flake Graph to Attain Minimum Sum
- 7 What 2 things did the man NOT eat for breakfast?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.