I am a developer committed to open source software.
I currently work for InVision as a Sr. Graphics Engineer helping to develop the Studio product.
I have worked for Mozilla, helping develop the Gecko Platform, the rendering engine behind Firefox, Thunderbird, Sunbird, and many other third-party products. I have also worked for General Dynamics, When I Work1, and a few other startups in the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area.
I also volunteer my time to numerous projects, including the Crystal Space SDK, which is an open source game engine. I am very passionate about video games, especially with regards to high performance graphics and immersive environments.
When I'm not working or developing open source software, my major hobbies include martial arts, video games, sailing, and playing my violin. I hold the rank of 3rd Degree Black Belt, Green Sash in Wu Chi Chuu'an Kung Fu. I am also a certified level 3 ice hockey referee for USAHockey.
- Stack Overflow 5.3k 5.3k 44 gold badges3939 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Arqade 448 448 11 gold badge33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Super User 381 381 22 gold badges66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 368 368 11 gold badge55 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 229 229 22 gold badges33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 56 How do I auto-remove trailing whitespace in Android Studio?
- 28 AndroidManifest in androidTest directory being ignored
- 26 When using ActionMode, the status bar turns black on Lollipop
- 26 What is SALT and how do i use it?
- 24 Using JSON File in Android App Resources
- 23 No 'server' JVM at '...'
- 23 Clone internal HDD to new SSD
- View more network posts →