I am a developer committed to open source software.
I currently work for InVision as a Sr. Graphics Engineer helping to develop the Studio product.
I have worked for Mozilla, helping develop the Gecko Platform, the rendering engine behind Firefox, Thunderbird, Sunbird, and many other third-party products. I have also worked for General Dynamics, When I Work1, and a few other startups in the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area.
I also volunteer my time to numerous projects, including the Crystal Space SDK, which is an open source game engine. I am very passionate about video games, especially with regards to high performance graphics and immersive environments.
When I'm not working or developing open source software, my major hobbies include martial arts, video games, sailing, and playing my violin. I hold the rank of 3rd Degree Black Belt, Green Sash in Wu Chi Chuu'an Kung Fu. I am also a certified level 3 ice hockey referee for USAHockey.
- Stack Overflow 3.8k 3.8k 44 gold badges3737 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Arqade 373 373 11 gold badge22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Super User 266 266 22 gold badges66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 172 172 11 gold badge44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 169 169 22 gold badges22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 55 How do I auto-remove trailing whitespace in Android Studio?
- 26 AndroidManifest in androidTest directory being ignored
- 25 When using ActionMode, the status bar turns black on Lollipop
- 25 What is SALT and how do i use it?
- 23 How to refactor variable type in Eclipse?
- 23 No 'server' JVM at '...'
- 22 Using JSON File in Android App Resources
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 28 '17