Magic Octopus Urn
Two sides of the same coin:
There's nothing special about being born. Not a thing. Most of the universe is just death, nothing more. In this universe of ours, the birth of a new life on some corner of our planet is nothing but a tiny, insignificant flash. Death is a normal thing. So why live?
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large.
- Monster, December 1994
Pessimism is learned, ingrained and stained upon our souls by an archetype of apathy in society. Take the time to pass knowledge on instead of hording it; instead of looking down upon those without, look to their future and pass on what they're willing to learn.
Columbus, OH, United States
Member for 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 18 at 11:38
- Code Golf 13.4k 13.4k 44 gold badges4949 silver badges128128 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 4.8k 4.8k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Puzzling 458 458 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Astronomy 414 414 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 168 168 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.