Mathematical autodidact. Mathematical background: Russian school course of mathematics (including calculus), predicate logic, linear algebra, graph theory, set theory, statistics, combinatorics and probability. I'm very far from knowing it all by heart and rusty in some places.
Member for 2 years
24 profile views
Last seen Feb 17 at 8:33
Top network posts
- 36 How can changes in personality/values of a person who turned into a vampire be explained?
- 29 Are there historical cases of country A printing the currency of country B for the main purpose of economic warfare?
- 9 How do governments keep people accountable for contracts and oaths in a civilisation without a writing system?
- 7 Can a monopoly INCREASE the market surplus compared with a competitive market?
- 7 Living in prime years
- 6 Is there conflict between the law of excluded middle and "no set is its own member"?
- 6 Stop the robot by changing value of variable Z
- View more network posts →