Jaime Weise is a Microsoft Certified Professional specializing in web technologies end to end application development. He spends his time automating code robust and reusable code frameworks.
His expertise lies in application architecture, object oriented programming, security, as well as design patterns and best practices & principles.
Member for 4 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 22 '15 at 5:34
Top network posts
- 113 EF Code First: How do I see 'EntityValidationErrors' property from the nuget package console?
- 56 AngularJS + JQuery : How to get dynamic content working in angularjs
- 24 How can I pass HTML content to a Partial View in MVC-Razor like a "for" block
- 17 ASP.NET MVC Razor get textbox value
- 13 Adding properties to the view model created by using the Knockout JS mapping plugin
- 11 Getting the names of previous action and controller in MVC controller
- 10 Feature-based authorization
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 22 '15