- currently working in client success for a major stock exchange
- Protocol Coder (FIX & SSL) in c#, c & c++
- Former Credit risk consultant & developer
- Vast knowledge of various financial instruments having passed Claritas, started reading for the CFA, and working in finance for many years.
London, United Kingdom
Member for 5 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 23 '19 at 15:09
- Personal Finance & Money 7.4k 7.4k 11 gold badge2828 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Beer, Wine & Spirits 756 756 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- The Workplace 677 677 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 331 331 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 54 Should I pay down my student debt early?
- 52 Do home values typically rise and fall consistently across different price ranges?
- 48 Am I ethically obligated to go into work on an off day if the reason is sudden?
- 35 Is foreign stock considered more risky than local stock and why?
- 35 If one owns 75% of company shares, does that mean that he would have to take upon himself 75% of the company's expenses?
- 35 What is insider trading exactly?
- 31 Does a disciplined stock investor stick with their original sell strategy, or stay in and make more?
- View more network posts →