I'm a blockhead.
Don't get tricked into believing that what's complicated is clever. In fact, endeavor to keep things simple, which, as we all know, is the principle of good design.
I hate code and want as little of it as possible in our product.
Member for 4 years, 5 months
5 profile views
Last seen Apr 29 at 23:59
Top network posts
- 166 PostgreSQL return result set as JSON array?
- 157 How to turn down request from prospective employer for current employer's code?
- 146 How are msys, msys2, and msysgit related to each other?
- 119 How to execute raw SQL in SQLAlchemy-flask app
- 82 Asserting successive calls to a mock method
- 71 Why does git pull perform a merge instead of a rebase by default?
- 70 Come Take a Look at our New Contributor Indicator!
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Dec 4 '14