Data Scientist @ Explorer Media. Statistics, Geometry and Physics.
New York, NY
Member for 5 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 1 '19 at 5:24
- Mathematics 21.8k 21.8k 44 gold badges2727 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 20.5k 20.5k 33 gold badges4141 silver badges135135 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.3k 5.3k 99 gold badges4343 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Computer Science 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Computational Science 897 897 77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 127 After installing with pip, "jupyter: command not found"
- 64 5/8 bound in group theory
- 55 Is Morse code without spaces uniquely decipherable?
- 46 Why does $\cos(x) + \cos(y) - \cos(x + y) = 0$ look like an ellipse?
- 38 What use are groups, monoids, and rings in database computations?
- 36 Computing Self-Intersections with Complex Analysis
- 33 "Entropy" proof of Brunn-Minkowski Inequality?
- View more network posts →