Hello. I completed my PhD in differential geometry in Edinburgh in 2011/12. I have been reading MathOverflow for
a year and a half two and a half years three and a half years four and a half years five and a half years six and a half years seven and a half years eight and a half years.
My primary interests are in $G_2$ and $Spin_7$ geometry. Mathematics is now a hobby for me.
Member for 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 10 '19 at 13:46
Top network posts
- 15 Trichotomies in mathematics
- 12 n-dimensional "cross product" reference request
- 11 Treasure hunting with grandpa's old map
- 7 Berger's theorem on holonomy
- 6 Isometries of hyper-Kähler manifolds
- 6 Do endomorphisms of quotients always lift?
- 5 A twisted version of module homomorphism
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.