- Senior R&D Manager, SAS Institute Inc.
- Ph.D. in Operations Research, The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Mathematics 26.5k 26.5k 33 gold badges1616 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Operations Research 16.6k 16.6k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Puzzling 5.9k 5.9k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 3k 3k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Area 51 101 101 11 bronze badge
Top network posts
- 53 What is the optimal number of dice to roll a Yahtzee in one roll?
- 38 What is the closed form of the $f$ with $f(1)=1$, $f(2)=7$ and $f(n)=7f(n-1)-12f(n-2)$ ($n\ge 3$)?
- 25 A COVID-19 puzzle: How large a class do you need to fit 30 pupils?
- 23 Is there a generating function for any finite sequence of random numbers?
- 23 What node does 11 point to?
- 20 A rook's tour of the chessboard
- 20 Three queens and two rooks covering the chess board... again!
- View more network posts →