Just a programmer. He/him. Lang: 🇳🇱=, 🇬🇧++, 🇩🇪±, 🇫🇷±.
My hobby: answering questions on StackExchange by quoting xkcd.
Ceterum autem censeo Chartaginem esse delendam
Links for myself:
Member for 5 years, 6 months
15 profile views
Last seen Dec 19 '18 at 12:08
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 26.5k 26.5k 2727 gold badges156156 silver badges250250 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 4.6k 4.6k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Puzzling 4.1k 4.1k 2525 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.7k 3.7k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 2.6k 2.6k 44 gold badges2222 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 202 How did Dumbledore, or anyone, know Lily had sacrificed herself for Harry?
- 169 Who is / was the "Lord of the Rings"?
- 145 How to tell friends something goes against my religion?
- 136 Monty hall problem extended.
- 128 In what spot would the new Star Wars movie "Rogue One" go in the Machete Order?
- 108 Were the Smurfs the first to smurf their smurfs?
- 104 Who are these robots?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (20)
8 update v second answer May 22 '14
4 Can we get an easy, markdownish way to color text? Nov 28 '14
4 A policy on plagiarism Oct 31 '14
3 Is there a way to draw Sudoku (and other) grids? May 22 '14
1 Should we make a “Maximum” or “Absolute” tag? May 21 '14