Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Physics 8.4k 8.4k 44 gold badges2828 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Mathematics 3.2k 3.2k 1414 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 725 725 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Computational Science 513 513 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 505 505 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 52 Is there anything in the universe that cannot be compressed?
- 47 Why are the laws of thermodynamics "supreme among the laws of Nature"?
- 44 What is a phonon?
- 38 Why does glass, in spite of being amorphous, often break along very smooth surfaces?
- 37 Lie derivative vs. covariant derivative in the context of Killing vectors
- 27 What exactly do we see on the famous neutrino image of the sun?
- 24 Verifying 'standup maths' homeomorphism claim
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any bronze badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.