Lover of puzzles. Terrible at puzzles. Hence, maker of puzzles.
Please, make your images accessible to those with screen readers. Here is a Lit.SE meta post with good explanations of how to do that
If I'm online, I can probably be found in The Reading Room. If I'm not, then I can probably be found in a pile of homework.
Member for 1 year
97 profile views
Last seen 1 hour ago
Top network posts
- 66 A Bomber Maze™™™
- 42 Did Gaiman and Pratchett troll an interviewer who thought they were religious fanatics?
- 40 A torus maze™™™™™
- 38 "I claim this corner of the world for Britain!" - What game are Alex and Brooke playing?
- 31 Meaning of "She had all the colour and dynamism of a parsnip"
- 21 Why do the Pern novels use regular words as profanity?
- 21 This ain't your grandpa's word square!
- View more network posts →