Lover of puzzles. Terrible at puzzles. Hence, maker of puzzles.
Please, make your images accessible to those with screen readers. Here is a Lit.SE meta post with good explanations of how to do that
If you want me to make a specific puzzle type that I've made before (a tetromino minesweeper or a tetrikabe, say), ping me in chat and I can probably finish it in two weeks or so at the most. I charge one upvote (if the puzzle is good, that is) for this service.
Member for 8 months
61 profile views
Last seen 4 hours ago
Top network posts
- 64 A Bomber Maze™™™
- 40 A torus maze™™™™™
- 36 "I claim this corner of the world for Britain!" - What game are Alex and Brooke playing?
- 21 Why do the Pern novels use regular words as profanity?
- 21 This ain't your grandpa's word square!
- 18 Chain Puzzle: Tabletop Games #09 - “The” Cryptic Movies
- 17 Sashigane: The Fives Have It
- View more network posts →