I'm the ♦ Administrator of these Facebook groups:
- Python Programmers [beginners] 170,000 members
- Python Programmers 170,000 members
- Beginning Data Science, Analytics, Machine Learning, Data Mining, R, Python 130,000 members
- Python Projects Community 100,000 members
Feel free to request to join!
My YouTube channel: NETS EDU
Find the location of a cannon in a 3D environment with my
Cannon Location Playlist
I provide online teaching services, if interested, contact me: wilsnet @ protonmail.com
Some apps that I'm sharing with the public
- River crossing simulator - Customizable conditions, the simulation adapts to the conditions, for river-crossing puzzles. External module: pygame
- Rot-anything real-time - Real-time rotation app, for cipher puzzles. External module: pygame
- Scale simulation real-time - Simulates your typical balance scale puzzle, for weighing puzzles. External module: pygame
- Water jugs puzzle simulator Simulates water jugs with water, for decanting-problems puzzles. External module: pygame
- All angles word search Customize your letter grid (can also be tweaked at run-time), for [tag:Letter to number equation solver] puzzles. External module: pygame
- Words to numbers equation solver - Finds all possible solutions for puzzles like
bread - air = stone, for cipher puzzles.
- I received this email.
- I hit 10K rep at my 56th day at Stack Overflow
- Earned 5 popular question badges at PSE in a span 24 days (17 popular question badges in 4 months).
𝔹𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕀 𝕘𝕠𝕥 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕡𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕟, 𝕀 𝕔𝕠𝕕𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕟 𝔸𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕊𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕡𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕍𝕚𝕤𝕦𝕒𝕝 𝔹𝕒𝕤𝕚𝕔𝕤.
Member for 8 months
113 profile views
Last seen Apr 10 at 19:24
- Stack Overflow 15.8k 15.8k 55 gold badges1818 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Puzzling 8.7k 8.7k 11 gold badge99 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 2.9k 2.9k 55 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Code Review 982 982 1919 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 562 562 22 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 24 Riley's Imposter!
- 22 What does it mean when an egg splatters and the white is greenish-yellow?
- 21 You are my prefix, She is my suffix
- 19 I'm [suffix] to [prefix] it, [infix] it's [whole]
- 18 Letting batter with baking soda wait before adding into the oven
- 18 My prefix is a human being, My infix is an insect being
- 17 Don't steal from the Riley community
- View more network posts →