My area of interest in mathematics is mostly recreational, but I have studied some amount of undergraduate-level number theory, combinatorics, discrete mathematics, algebra, calculus, and geometry.
I was once active at Project Euler, and specifically P299 is from the idea of mine. (That problem has fewer solves than adjacent problems, but it's not that difficult!) Currently, I like to pose mathematically inclined challenges on Code Golf and Puzzling SE.
More recent addition to the list is APL-family languages, especially Dyalog APL and J. I started using them for code golfing, but now I'm also practicing to write more idiomatic, readable, and maintainable APL (e.g. Advent of APL). I'm often active in The APL Orchard, and I'm happy to help other people learn APL and J.
Member for 6 months
28 profile views
Last seen Apr 6 at 23:29
- Code Golf 39k 39k 33 gold badges7373 silver badges217217 bronze badges
- Puzzling 9k 9k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 825 825 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Code Review 426 426 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 407 407 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile