I am a Ph.D. student in Bar Ilan University, computer science department.
My research topic is Fair Division of Land. It is related to the classic problem of fair cake-cutting, which is a multi-disciplinary topic connecting mathematics, economics and computer science,
I am always happy to discuss any topic related to land division or fair cake-cutting. If you have a new idea in these topics and need a partner for brain-storming, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The answers I receive in the Stack Exchange websites are very useful, and I often cite them in papers. See my website for examples.
- Stack Overflow 13.7k 13.7k 2323 gold badges7777 silver badges125125 bronze badges
- Academia 7.5k 7.5k 1111 gold badges4848 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- Mathematics 4.5k 4.5k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Computer Science 2.6k 2.6k 1313 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 2.5k 2.5k 77 gold badges2525 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 596 How can I print a circular structure in a JSON-like format?
- 280 doing a cleanup action just before node.js exits
- 168 How can I specify the required Node.js version in package.json?
- 158 Grades are too high for the department - what should I do?
- 105 What to do if most of my students have switched to a better lecturer's class?
- 86 Condense the space between bibliographic entries
- 79 What to answer an author asking me if I reviewed his/her paper?
- View more network posts →