"Keshlam" still seems to be nearly globally unique; websearch will probably tell you more about me than you want to know. (Known exception: I am not connected with themanaworld.org; they invented the name of the capital city of Tempus independently.)
I'm a long-time IBMer, having worked on the IBM and Apache XML/XPath/XSLT code and been involved in some of the W3C efforts (DOM Working group primarily but that interacted with some of the others). I've contributed at least one article to IBM's DeveloperWorks website. More recently I've been working on the back-end code of the WebSphere Application Server, mostly the Liberty profile.
Feel free to consider me biased in favor of IBM -- and even more biased in favor of industry standards, whenever possible -- but I make every attempt to be fair and honest.
Member for 5 years, 5 months
21 profile views
Last seen May 24 '16 at 21:08
- The Workplace 43k 43k 1212 gold badges7474 silver badges151151 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 31.3k 31.3k 55 gold badges5555 silver badges107107 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 15.6k 15.6k 55 gold badges3030 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Pets 9.1k 9.1k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Woodworking 8.6k 8.6k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 581 Job asking for bank email and password
- 242 I've killed my colleagues' characters during RPG session, now they won't talk to me
- 207 During notice period, my manager wants me to document everything and bring juniors to my level
- 147 Making $100,000 USD per month, no idea what to do with it
- 145 Why did my electrician put metal plates wherever the stud is drilled through?
- 134 Plagiarism in resumes?
- 132 I cosigned for a friend who is not paying the payment
- View more network posts →