Professional quantum electronics physicist. I work at the ⟨G|oogl|e⟩ Quantum AI Lab in Santa Barbara.
Amateur cook, programmer, and guitar player.
Claim to fame
My answer metrics on Physics Stack Exchange
For users with at least 100 answers:
Top network posts
- 112 Where is the flaw in this machine that decreases the entropy of a closed system?
- 111 What is more fundamental, fields or particles?
- 91 Did NIST fudge this news story about absolute zero?
- 86 How strong are Wi-Fi signals?
- 71 Is the Boltzmann constant really that important?
- 67 Can tin foil hats block anything?
- 60 Are random errors necessarily Gaussian?
- View more network posts →